Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Single Girl Swag :)

Single Girl Swag: A Very Beautiful & Sexy Lady Who Is Enjoying The Single Life & Living It Up!

This my friends is my new outlook on the single life. Im going to get a serious grip on it and then RUN!
Its been about a month since the break up and things are getting better each day.
I can honestly wake up now without that morning after the break up feeling and be happy.

I was really starting to think i was going to be one of those girls who jumped from one relationship
and into another just so i didn't have to be alone but im starting to realize i can control it.
Im starting to realize im happier single right now because i can focus on me and getting myself back to
where i need to be and where i was before both financially, physically and mentally.

When you dont have to worry about the drama and stress of a new relationship its a lot easier to do.
Now im not saying im not going to ever find the right guy and start something, im just saying that i 
want to wait until im put back together and made whole again before i attempt anything.

As far as the lonely factor... it passes in time. Sure you will have nights where you cuddle up with your
dog, cat or for some your pillow but its OK! If thats what helps you cope with everything then do it.
I can honestly tell you that i still cuddle up with my pillow to take his place but you soon realize that you 
would rather it be the dog, cat or pillow then him because if it were him you would have all the same
bull$h!!t as before and no girl wants that when theyre trying to move on.

Another thing that has helped me realize all of this is the amazing friends and family that i have
standing behind me and supporting me every step of the way. If you surround yourself with positive 
things the good vibes then you will start having positive thinking will get you through and help you be happy.

Until Next Time....

1 comment:

  1. Yay for single girl swag! Relationships really are too much drama -.-

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete