Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Single Girl Swag Part III

There is an end in sight! Always, Always Always Remember that and DON'T even forget it!
No matter how bad things may seem they will get better and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I know this for myself and have lived it for the past two months. When the break up and losing the baby happened i thought my world was done, finished over with.... Then something in my head snapped and said no so fast my friend.

Thats when i realized WTF am i doing?!?! Why am i going to let a man have SO much control over me in such a short amount of time? I had become what i dreaded for years... DEPENDENT on a man. Now for some this is okay for their lifestyle, situation or whatever the case may be but for me not so much. I like having my own job to occupy my time, my own money ( i HATE asking people for things) and my own freedom.Thats when i decided NO MORE men for a while. I need HAVE to get my head on straight and get myself together. 

Thats when this whole journey of Single Girl Swag started. It went from me being at the lowest point i have EVER been in in my life to where i am at now. Its not big adjustments but hey every little thing counts. To update you all i have had a job for about a week now... YES! i got the job at longhorns! I also registered for my GED process and have orientation on the 13th of this month to get that started. Also my cousins AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL girlfriend is selling me her car for a really good price so things are working out! Im finally getting to where i need to be and getting my life back. As for my mental and emotional state im doing better each and every day. Im in no hurry to get into another relationship but if someone comes along i like enough to change that then im willing to give it a shot but i REFUSE to give up what i have worked so hard to get. It may not be this easy for some but just remember to give yourself enough time.

All wounds will heal in time and if you work hard and put your mind to it everything will fall into place.
Until Next Time...Keep Swagging On My Single Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment