Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Blog Dare- Thats When I Got Caught!

Im sure many people have had this happen to them but I KILLED the tooth fairy :(
 
Its a funny story how it happened to, my ex had three small kids all under 8 and two of them had started to lose their baby teeth. Well one day after their momma dropped them off with us the middle one said she had lost a tooth at school but they couldn't find it anywhere so she was worried the tooth fairy wouldn't visit her.

Some how i manage to come up with the idea of writing the tooth fairy a letter explaining what happened and if we were able to find the tooth we would put it under her pillow for pick up haha. I swear kids can really put you on the spot sometimes but it worked for her and we wrote the letter and their dad decided to hang it above the door instead of letting her put it under her pillow....BAD IDEA!

I should really get a bad "daddys girlfriend" award for this one.... We BOTH forgot to put her money under her pillow and didn't realize it until 6 am the next morning! I reminded him and he automatically jumped out of bed and went to their room and ATTEMPTED to grab the letter without being noticed but he so totally got BUSTED by the oldest one and he kept telling the middle one that Daddy was the tooth fairy. We were able to do the best of damage control we could explaining that daddy was the tooth fairy's helper and she was really busy that night so she gave daddy the money to give to her but that my friends is how we got caught.

2 comments:

  1. haha after our 4th baby the tooth fairy forgot where we lived..so my husband would write a huge note on his toothbrush to remind him before we went to bed...she started to find our home again...
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been so close to being caught. Thankfully for some reason I always wake up in the middle of the night and remember :) I'm you're newest follower from bloggy moms. Please stop by http://WWW.artsymomma365.com when you can. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete