Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

Wednesday Randoms = Random Post : )

This will probably been one of my many to come random blog post. Im thinking this is a good way to get all these random thoughts out of my head and share with the world. First up on my list is i really need to stop spending so much time with a certain friend of mine who is ALWAYS cleaning because she is rubbing off on me to the point to where i de-cluttered my closet and room and finally realized how baskets and storage bins are my best friend. I spent all day yesterday at the dollar store and walmart getting organizing supplies and cleaning and organizing my room for the move home again... Fun i know right? Haha.

I didn't really know what i was looking for when i went in but i think i did pretty good i got 4 baskets, 2 small containers with lids, and a CRAP TON of hangers (even though i didn't need them all) and the shoe rack and storage rack i already had so it worked out to my advantage and i saved some money :)

These baskets are so cute for storing random things in your closet such as wallets and etc.
I couldn't beat the price for $1 a piece plus theyre super cute!

& Here is the finished product of my closet:


 Yes, Yes I know my closet is still a little bare but im working on filling it up!


Isn't it amazing how a few baskets and the right shelving unit can make a huge difference?
I was THINKING of getting some more baskets for my closet for socks panties and etc.

When this whole journey ended it brought me to the realization that i officially own 14 pairs of jeans and yes i wear every single pair of them to.... You would think when i got to 12 pairs i would of stopped but then i went shopping fount an adorable pair at Ross for $10.99 and get this... They were i size 13!!! Plus i tried on a pair of size 13 skinny jeans and they fit to so the 22lb weight loss is finally showing! I also scooped up and adorable pair of dark wash jeans at walmart for $9.97 I swear i will never pay over $10 for a pair of jeans again and never again will i refuse hand me downs if they are in really really good condition!

Im officially addicted to jeans ....  :)

This wasn't a totally random post but it did jump around a little bit but i got my organization post for the year out of the way for now until i have to do a part 2 but that will come later :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Love the way you fix your closet , my closet is a mess thats is my next step to fix it and look neat like yours. Keep the good job with your blog.

    Im your new follower I hope you can be mine too
    www.madamidea.blogspot.com

    oxoxoxo
    Madam Idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really easy to do and you can find some great deals at the dollar store.... i just looked at the space and figured out what would work best for me....now comes the real test.... How long can i keep it looking like this? haha. :)

    ReplyDelete